Thursday, May 22, 2008

31week Dr appointment.....

So, I've been very uncomfortable this week because I had a little stomach bug. I went for my 31 week doctor appointment, yesterday & everything still looked good but I'de lost 5 lbs since last week (probably water weight from loosing fluids.)



I was instructed to call back if things hadn't improved by noon today & today I feel MUCH better!! I hate being sick, especially when I'm pregnant because it makes everything miserable. Everyone's happier, when I'm feeling better:)



I went for my weekly steroid shot today & heard both of our healthy boys' heartbeats, again. So, our boys are another week stronger / healthier........hoping for another 5.5 weeks of time in my belly!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. Stomach bugs when you are pregnant are awful!!

Melissa said...

Glad you are feeling better. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys. I would love to cook ya'll a meal. Let me know what you would like.