Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Birth Story (part I).....2 Wonderful Healthy Boys....

I figured I would update you in 2 parts.....1st the good news, 2 wondfully healthy boys being born & 2nd the scary news, my post delivery near death experience!

Kaden was born @ 9:08 a.m., weighed 5lb 9.9oz, & was 19 inches long
He was sent to the Nicu for a few hours, just to monitor that his temperature remained stable. He was in our room by around 2 pm'ish the same day. He has been fine since.
He weighed 4lb 11oz when we were discharged from the hospital (Monday June 30.) He had a touch of jaundice & we're still waiting to see IF we'll have to have some home lights but hopefully not.

Talen
was born @ 9:09 a.m., weighed 5lb 6.6oz, & was 18 inches long
He was sent to the Nicu overnight because he needed help maintaining his temp + he needed some oxygen. He was taken off oxygen @ midnight but didn't get to join us in our room until Friday morning @ 7 a.m.
He weighed 4lb 10oz when we were discharged from the hospital & is 100% healthy.

BOTH boys have thier days & nights mixed up right now......hopefully that will be a quick transition!!!

4 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

congratulations! welcome to the world kaden & talen!

The Angles said...

Congratulations!!! I am glad that everything is okay. I know that you have had to work very hard for this and I am so happy for both of you. Good luck with everything.

Harris Boys said...

so happy for you guys. sorry about the scary part after birth.

Sherrie said...

I can't wait to see pictures. Glad the boys are healthy, and I hope and pray you are as well.