Wednesday, June 4, 2008

33 week Ultrasound & Dr appointment

SO, I had what I thought was going to be my very last ultrasound today. Kaden weighs a nice & big 4lb 12oz and Talen wieghs a healthy 4lb 8oz.

My Dr. informed me that twins gain between 1/4 & 1/2 a lb per week from now on SO he estimates that both will be at least 6lbs at birth if not more! That's excellent news......& he decided to do another ultrasound on June 25 (the wednesday before my scheduled C-section) to get a better estimate for thier birth weights. Any way you look at it, they're going to be very big, healthy weights for twins!!

All else still looked good with me & the babies so all in all it was a very good appointment.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Glad everything is going so well. We are almost there!!

The Wilsons said...

Those are great weights. Good job! I hope all else is well!